Senior Human Resources Specialist
At EELAF, we know our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we not only hire the best people, but we strive to retain them as well.
Here, you’ll find a culture that is open, straightforward and appreciative of a job well done. You’ll find not only the best led by an extraordinary, proven management team, but also people who look at engineering and sales from a perspective of commitment, quality and social responsibility.
You will also find a team that is driven — driven to create superior value, exceed customer expectations, work hard, and have fun while doing it.
Facilitate candidate onboarding process
Process new hires
Assist with creating new and updated onboarding materials
- Negotiate and contract
- perform file and database audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Answer employees queries about HR issues
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Deep knowledge of HR
- 5-7 years of experience
Strong Communication Skills rounded by a fluent level in both English and Arabic language
- Comprehensive understanding of the labor trends
Strong Negotiation Skills
Nice to have
Experience in implementing employer branding and strategic recruitment concepts
Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and supporter of diversity
Interest in a long-term career rather than a next step
- Strong analytical skills
Outstanding reporting skills by creating quality dashboard, presentations, and graphics to show progression of your work
- Facilitate candidate onboarding process. This includes performing background checks, screening potential candidates, scheduling job interviews, assisting in the interview process & communicating with applicants
- Process new hires, job status changes, and termination paperwork and data entry
- Assist with creating new and updated onboarding materials; provide to new staff
- Maintain personnel files, HR files and records, and HR databases through data entry, filing, tracking, and organizing documents
- Perform file and database audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Complete regular compliance and invoicing audits
- Payroll preparation (review and input timesheets, contact supervisors, resolve and clean up errors, etc.); oversee payroll process when HR Manager is unavailable
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings, trainings, orientations, surveys, and events
- Support the Receptionist in their duties when needed
- Maintain Paylocity on a daily basis: enter new employees, update info, setting up deductions, etc.
- Research best practices and assist in drafting a variety of documents including policies, procedures, resource lists, and communications
- Follow up and execute annual Goal planning and appraisal system.
- Develop or collect where applicable all "Job Descriptions" and qualifications per job per area and conduct periodical review.
- Follow up on creating an "Internal Training Manual" per department.
- Revise company polices
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Responsible to implement and manage end to end recruiting for EELAF
- Plan, proactively source, interview and integrate suitable candidates.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and